Growing up: everybody does it sooner or later, and it comes with its benefits and its drawbacks. For example, no one can make you go to bed, but you”re going to feel your decision in the morning. No one can make you clean your room, but you have to pay to keep the lights on. You don”t have homework, but you have a job.
Never fear! Adulthood doesn”t have to be all drudgery and paperwork. Take a cue from these folks who know how to tap back into their kid sides and have some fun.
1. Learn (or teach someone) to ride a bike.
2. Use a slide.
3. Indulge your tastes from time to time.
4. Save an artifact from childhood.
5. Take a treasure and give it a grown-up makeover.
6. Make stupid jokes.
7. Make stupider jokes.
8. Understand that you have needs.
9. Play pretend with others.
10. Relive your childhood memories sometimes.
11. But also try embracing the new kid trends.
12. Use your adult advantage in kid activities.
13. Make something fun out of whatever you have.
14. Keep seeing things as potential for fun.
15. Show other kids that they don”t have to take growing up too seriously.
These people know how to take a break and get back to their kid roots! We suggest you try some of these out. Go ahead! What”s stopping you?