Have you ever rushed through your kitchen, ready to cook an incredibly delicious meal? In that kind of rush, you might start mindlessly grabbing ingredients from your cupboards. But, you might want to be wary of what you”re snatching from the pantry. Sometimes, you can grab the wrong ingredient by mistake.
While this can sometimes lead to funny mistakes, other times it can lead to some pretty bad results. Not reading a product label can be dangerous or, in some instances, deadly.
1. I knew I was missing something in my breakfast.
2. For all those pesky bottoms.
3. Well, that”s a brilliant trick.
4. It”s even in the same font!
5. My eyes!
6. Death in a bottle. At least it”s grape flavored.
7. My keyboard isn”t so dusty after all.
8. My feet could use a good shave…
9. Whoa, that”s WAY too close.
10. This has “joke” written all over your itchy self.
11. If I can”t pronounce it, what hope do I have?
12. I dare you to find Waldo.
13. Now there”s an icy mistake.
14. Behind door number one, relief. Behind number 2…ouch.
15. That”s the wrong kind of sniff.
16. That”s a funny drawing. Now erase it. Oh no…
17. That”ll upset your soup quite a bit.
18. Breakfast of champions.
You should always read labels. Otherwise, you never know what you”re putting in your body.