Let”s talk about Halloween Hesitation. You know the feeling: you”re out trick-or-treating and you come to a house whose porch is dark. You”re not sure if they”re participating in the free-candy fest. There”s no decorations, no bright lights, and no bowl of candy on the porch.
Best case scenario: they just don”t like to decorate, but if you knock, you will receive a bounty of delicious candy. Worst case scenario: they hate Halloween and having fun.
Guess which camp these people are a part of.
1. Good enough for me.
2. The use of colors really communicates the message.
3. Run, don”t walk, away.
4. Not worth the risk.
5. Unnecessary, but I applaud the craftsmanship involved in installing a trap door.
6. Jeeze, I like my face the way it is. Kinda.
7. Time to move to another town.
8. Live wires are always a great way to ward off unwanted solicitors.
9. That narrows it down quite a bit.
10. This homeowner”s just trying to be real. Gotta respect that. Also, I doubt anyone would be mad answering the door if it was a girl scout cookie delivery.