Do you have a problem with gum disease? These home remedies will help you get rid of gum diseases for good.
Due to poor hygiene and irregular teeth and oral cavity, comes to the occurrence of gingivitis or gum disease of the tissues that surround the teeth. It is characterized by red, swollen gums that bleed easily when teeth are brushed or flossed. Gingivitis isnt the same thing as periodontists.
The gingivitis occurs because the food sticks to the surfaces of the teeth and its mixed with the saliva and bacteria. If gingivitis is left untreated it can extend from the gums to the bone and this leads to periodontitis. When the bone underneath gets infected, it will recede away from the teeth and form deep gum pockets. These pockets are collect plaque and bacteria because they are so difficult to keep clean.
Home Remedies to cure gum disease
- Green Tea: Many studies have shown that daily use of green tea reduces the appearance of periodontal disease. Drink 1-2 glasses of green tea extract daily.
- Peroxide: Frequent rinsing the mouth with hydrogen peroxide kills the germs in the mouth. But be sure not to consume the peroxide.
- Baking soda: If you try mixing plain baking soda with water to create a pastefor cleaning teeth, then rub it along the gum line with your fingers. This will kill bacteria and protect your gums.
- Clove oil: This is a common ingredient that can be found in a few natural treatment options for bleeding gums. Some health practitioners propose rubbing clove oil on the affected gums.
- Aloe: Aloe is featured in several remedies for swollen and bleeding gums. Just rub aloe on the gums and let it sit. Do this repeatedly until the problem goes away.
- Lemon juice: The lemon has anti-inflammatory properties that can be used for a prevention or for the treatment of gingivitis. Just squeeze the juice of a lemon and add a little bit of salt to it. Apply this paste to the teeth and leave it for several minutes before gargling water.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is a very effective antiseptic that nature provides. Rub a little tea tree oil in the gums to stop gum disease and also helps alleviate symptoms.
- Mustard oil: The mustard oil is rich in vitamins and contains antioxidant properties, and can be used as a cooking medium. Just take half a teaspoon of pure mustard oil in the palm of your hand. With a finger rub the oil over the gums using a gentle circular motion.
Source : GotRemedy.com