Halloween Monster Bark – melted chocolates topped with candy, sour gummys, and crushed oreos!
If you have some type of Halloween party coming up in the near future, this would be a fun Hostess gift for everyone. Wrap them up in baggies to give to people as they leave. This bark didn’t take me long to make. If you own a microwave, melting the chocolate only takes 2 minutes. I’ve found that when melting candy melts it is just best to use a double boiler. They burn quicker in the microwave than chocolates chips do.
The first layer is semi sweet chocolate melted in the microwave and I spread that out on parchment paper to help the chocolate from sticking to the pan. The second layer is green candy melts, that have been melted. Then you top the chocolate right away with the candy eyeballs, gummy worms, and oreos. I also used an assortment of Halloween sprinkles. Have fun with it!
Buy eyeball candies here
Buy green candy melts here
- 1 12 ounce bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12 ounce bag of candy melts, green
- 1 container of candy eyeballs
- 1 small bag of sour gummy worms
- 5 or 7 crushed oreos, Halloween oreos
- Melt semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave. Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment lined sheet pan tray and set in the fridge for 15 minutes to set up.
- Melt 12 ounce of bag of green candy melts in the microwave and spread over top of semi sweet chocolate layer.
- While the chocolate is still setting, spread out on the very top layer of chocolate all the candy. Make sure the cookies and candy are evenly spread on the chocolate. Set in freezer or fridge again to set, then cut the chocolate into uneven pieces.